Atlas ESS Warranty
- Length of warranty: 15 years from date of installation and 10,000
- Warranty covers parts only. Does not include labor to make
- Parts will be repaired or replaced at discretion of Atlas ESS.
- Amount of warranty is prorated over 15 years, declining at 10% per
year, as follows:
Year 1 & 2 = 100% of the cost of replacement parts.
Year 3 = 80% Year 4 = 70% Year 5 = 60% Year 6 = 50%
Year 7 = 40% Year 8 = 30% Year 9 = 20% Year 10 = 10%
Year 11 = 10% Year 12 = 10% Yea 13 = 10% Year 14 =10%
Year 15 = 10%
- Warranty applies to new installation performed by qualified installer
of Atlas ESS equipment at the address stated on the invoice.
- Warranty applies to systems moved to a location different from the
original location as long as the new location is suitable for Atlas ESS
batteries and the installation is performed by a qualified installer.
Damage to parts from relocation are not covered by this warranty.
- Warranty is transferrable to a new owner. The new owner should
contact Atlas ESS to transfer the warranty.